COVID-19 Actions & Procedures
Please find below our COVID-19 related procedures:
- Social distancing must be maintained when entering and exiting the astro. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance of the astro and should be used when entering and exiting.
- A register will be taken at all training sessions and fixtures. We will ask participants for their name and a telephone number. This information will be retained for 3 weeks in line with government’s track and trace policy.
- Use your own equipment and avoid touching other equipment (balls, cones, goals etc). If you do touch any other equipment clean immediately with sanitiser.
- To avoid crowding in dugouts, please arrive fully changed and bring minimal personal belongings onto pitch. Please keep your belongings and drinks in an easily recognisable and distinctive bag, and store on/by the fence with 2 metre spacing.
- Do not participate if you are required to self-isolate or if you have any COVID symptoms.
Our policies and procedures are in accordance to those set by England Hockey. If you would like to read their guidance follow the link below:
We have created an Risk Assessment inline with England Hockey. If you would like to read follow the link below:
Players of all ages wishing to play hockey in the 2020/21 season must complete England Hockey’s online participation agreement form:
KLHC Travel to Away Matches
Please find our guidance on travelling to away matches:
Welcome to Opposition Teams
Please find our guidance on opposition teams playing hockey in Kirkby Lonsdale:
Neil Mackenzie has been appointed KLHC’s COVID-19 Officer, if you have any questions or concerns please contact him on:
07939 111174, [email protected]